Welcome to Sygma Docs
Sygma, like the Greek letter sigma (Σ), alludes to summation, the adding up of many things.
Sygma is a fully open source (Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (LGPL-3.0)) multi-purpose interoperability layer that supports developers in building cross-chain dApps. A key part in this is removing complexity from the equation. Sygma empowers builders to create streamlined experiences by abstracting the complexities of bridging away and enabling smooth, web2-like user experiences.
- Get started with our Quick Start Guide
- Run your first cross-chain token transfer
- Pass your first generic message cross-chain
- See the environments Sygma is deployed in
- Look under the hood at the architecture
- Read more on the Sygma Vision
For the complete source code, please check out Sygma's GitHub Repositories.