The following section details how to request support for a new token.
Sygma supports the ERC-20 & ERC-721 token standards, as well as Substrate-native tokens. The currently supported tokens per route (a combination of source and destination network) can be found in our Environments page.
If there is a token that is not yet supported and you would like Sygma to add support, please contact us at [email protected] and answer the following questions:
- Are you the owner of the token in question (i.e. contract ownership)?
- Are you able to provide liquidity for the token?
- On which chains do you want to bridge the token?
- Are the tokens issued on all required chains?
- Are you interested in full-service support to bring your token to all supported networks?
Based on this information we will provide a proposal on a bridging approach and a timeline for adding the required support into Sygma. This process usually takes a couple of days.